- Craps is an exciting casino dice game that has been around since at least the 1800s.
- This is a lower house-edge game and easy to play since you only need a set of dice.
- Essentially, a player shoots the dice and your bet is won or lost based on the total.
- There are different bets and prop bets, but the game centers around the Pass/Come bets.
- The pass sequence starts with a roll and pass bettors win if the roll is 7 or 11 and lose if it is 2, 3 or 12.
If you’d rather play a game that throws you into bursts of cheers and excitement, learn how to play Craps. It’s among the most electrifying of casino table games, both in the online live casino and land-based casino floor. And definitely worth your while if you like quick-paced table action, multiplayer options, and good betting odds.
Craps gets a lot of players involved and allows each one to exert control over the dice. The shooter is the one who gets the dice throw for that round and determines the fate of all the players at the table. However, there’s more to it than that. If you’ve played before, we suggest reinforcing your knowledge with the game’s basics below. Then building on that with some Craps strategy tips. If you’re new to the game, then this is also where you start.
What is Craps? How do I get the edge over the house? We’ll answer these questions as we discuss how to play Craps optimally, including Craps strategy tips. And if you’re starting out, you can even learn how to win at craps with a small bankroll. Helping you to build up to a bigger bankroll and higher stakes.