Your opponent places a number of complicated inside and outside bets on the roulette table and you struggle to identify exactly what her strategy may be. You have both been playing intensely tonight and your winnings are neck and neck. Your goal for this night has somehow transformed from simply having a good time and making some money into defeating this fierce adversary.
But with the way she is betting and the way the roulette wheel has been spinning, you are not so sure that you can attain this goal. Nevertheless, you throw down your chips in an equally complex way and hope you have not just said goodbye to all of your hard-earned cash. The tiny ball bounces gracefully around the spinning wheel and you wait with baited breath!
How to Play Roulette Pro
Like any game of roulette, Betfair Casino's Roulette Pro allows you to place a variety of bets based on you playing style and bankroll's prowess. However, before you start scattering chips around the virtual table you need to work out how much you're going to stake.
Inside the confines of Betfair Casino, Roulette Pro can be played from as little as £0.10 and as much as £1,500 on a single betting option. More specifically, if you're looking to make straight up bets, then the maximum stake per number is £250 and for each spin you'll be able to wager a total of £5,000 across various options if you wish.
After deciding on the amount you want to stake, Roulette Pro offers a ton of great possibilities with some sweet payouts. Below the bets are explained:
- Straight Up – this bet is considered an inside bet and it is placed on a single number. Chips should be placed in the middle of the numbered square.
- Split Bet – this bet is considered an inside bet on two numbers that are next to each other, either horizontally or vertically, on the roulette table. Chips should be placed on the line that divides them.
- Street Bet – this bet is considered an inside bet and it is placed on three numbers in a vertical single line (also known as a ‘street’). Chips should be placed on the lower edge of the board at the end of the corresponding street. There are also special Street Bets, such as bets on ‘0, 1, 2’ and ‘0, 2, 3’. In these instances, chips are placed on the T-section where all of the numbers meet.
- Corner Bet – this is considered an inside bet on four numbers and the chips should be placed on the cross-section where all of the numbers meet.
- Line Bet – this is considered an inside bet on six numbers which consist of two neighbouring streets. Chips should be placed on the lower edge of the roulette table where both of the streets meet.
- Dozen Bet – this is considered an outside bet and it is placed on a group of twelve numbers with the options being 1-12, 13-24, and/or 25-36. Chips are placed on one of the following squares: 1st 12, 2nd 12, or 3rd 12. In the event that there is a hit, the payout is 2 to 1.
- Red/Black Bet – this is considered an outside bet that the hit will land on either a red or black square. Chips should be placed on the red or black area of the roulette table and payouts are 1 to 1.
- Even/Odd Bet – this is considered an outside bet that the hit will land on either an odd or even numbered square. Chips should be placed on the Even or Odd squares on the roulette table and payouts are 1 to 1.
- Low/High Bet – this is considered an outside bet that the hit will be on either the lower numbers on the table (1-18) or the higher numbers on the table (19-36). The payout for this bet is 1 to 1
Pro Roulette Options
To make Roulette Pro even more appealing to the serious spinner, Betfair Casino has added the following features to this game:
- Voisins du Zero: Meaning 'neighbours of zero', this bet refers to the 17 numbers on the wheel that reach from 22, right round to 25.
- Tiers du Cylindre: Translating as 'thirds of the wheel', this bet-type corresponds to an exact third of the wheel, specifically the third at the bottom of the wheel. Its numbers stretch from 33 to 27.
- Orphelins: These 'orphans' are two small segments that take in the eight numbers not associated with either the Voisins du Zero or Tiers du Cylindre. The numbers covered by Orphelins are 9, 31, 14, 20 and 1 on one side of the table, and 17, 34 and 6 on the other.
- Neighbors: This betting option allows you to choose any number and automatically bet on its neighbours at the same time. For example, if you liked the look of 0, then this betting option would also place chips on 3, 16, 26 and 32.
If you want to play roulette like a professional, then sign-up to Betfair Casino and take a spin on Roulette Pro today.