Still need help? Contact Us
You must be 18 years of age or over to open a Betfair account and we reserve the right to ask you for additional proof of age at any time. Your account may be suspended if satisfactory proof of age is not provided.
Under Betfair's terms and conditions, we reserve the right to restrict registrations and betting from certain territories for legal or regulatory reasons. For example it is not possible to register or place a bet if you are in the United States its territories or possessions. Placing bets online is currently not allowed under US Federal law and we reserve the right to ask you for additional proof of residence if we feel you may be contravening this law. It is your responsibility to ensure that you comply completely with your own local, national or state laws concerning betting, prior to opening an account with Betfair, or before placing a bet.
There are several payment methods available for you to deposit into Betfair.
You can deposit from the casino homepage by clicking 'Deposit' (top right corner). This will take you to the 'Deposit Funds' section in your 'My Account' pages. Once you have deposited your funds they will appear in your Main Betfair wallet.
On the Download Casino page you will find a step by step guide to how you get started with our Download Casino.
In case you cannot download and install software on the computer you are using, Betfair also offer Instant Play Casino games here on the website. While the Download Casino requires the download and installation of our casino application, the Instant Play Casino games are available in Flash and can be played directly in the browser.
In the Download Casino client please first log in using your Betfair username and password. Then click on 'Cashier' and then 'Transfer Funds'. On the Betfair Casino website please first login using your Betfair username and password and click on the Casino tab. Click on the “Transfer” button in the top right corner to open the transfer section of the Casino cashier.
On the transfer screen in the Casino cashier you will see both your Main Betfair wallet balance and your Casino account balance. Enter the amount you wish to transfer to your Casino account and click 'Transfer Funds To Casino Wallet'.
Note that there is a single Casino wallet. The funds transferred into your Casino account is used when playing both Download Casino and when playing the Instant Play Casino games on the website.
When you start the Download casino client you will find all the game listed by category in the left hand side menu. You will find our Instant Play Casino games on the Betfair website Casino section in the top navigation.
Remember to visit our Promotions page regularly so as not to miss out on any of our currently running promotions and special offers that you could benefit from.
IMPORTANT: If you are working towards the wagering requirements of a casino bonus, you will not be able to withdraw the funds in your Casino bonus balance. You can cancel a bonus via your promotions hub, however doing this will result in forfeiting this bonus and ALL winnings accrued while wagering on this bonus, you will however receive back any buy in funds that remain within the bonus (please note these funds are used first when wagering through any bonus).
Betfair is committed to endorsing responsible wagering as well as promoting the awareness of problem gambling and improving prevention, intervention and treatment.
1. Click on the "Download Casino" icon on the Casino homepage to start the download process.
2. If using Google Chrome or IE, you may be asked whether to run the program, please click “Run”, our software is safe and secure.
3. If using Mozilla Firefox, we will now download the installer to your computer. Once it is downloaded you need to run it from the Firefox download manager or from your downloaded files folder.
4. You will now be asked to confirm that you wish to run the program. Click "Run" to start the installation.
4. Please select the language you would like to play in, and select “Next”.
5. Once the Betfair Casino Installation Wizard has finished downloading the software, you will be prompted to read the terms and conditions for using the website. You must choose "I Agree" in order to continue.
6. The Betfair Casino Installation Wizard will now appear. It will automatically begin downloading the additional software components, and once complete you should choose "Install" as shown below.
7. Once you have finished the download process it is now time to start playing! Do you have questions about how to open an account with Betfair or how to fund your account? Please read the Getting Started section. If you want to learn more about how to use the Download Casino software we recommend that you read through the Download Help section.
8. Remember, Betfair Download Casino can be accessed from your computer at any time by clicking on the Betfair Casino icon on your Desktop or in the windows program menu.
What is Downloaded and Installed?
Our software is guaranteed 100% spyware and malware free. The software is downloaded and installed in three steps:
- 1. When you first download the software the download agent application is first downloaded and launched. It manages the download of all casino software components. This initial installation will also include the most popular games.
- 2. When you start the casino client the first time more games will be downloaded and added in the casino. All games are downloaded and made available to our customers to no cost for the customer.
- 3. When new versions of our software become available they are automatically downloaded and installed. New games, features and other improvements will be there for you as soon as they are available.
We believe it is our responsibility to you, our customers, to ensure that you enjoy your wagering experience in our Casino, while remaining fully aware of the social and financial harms associated with problem gambling.
In order to assist our players in gambling responsibly, we ensure that all our staff receive responsible gambling awareness training and we have provided the following information and features in our Casino:
- Customer driven loss limits
- Casino Session Timers
- Casino Exclusion tool
- Real Time Awareness
- Customer Help and Awareness Information
- Underage Access policy and Filtering Systems
How do Casino loss limits work?
- Casino loss limits cover the amount of money lost over a rolling period of time.
- Winning money in the Casino will count negatively towards this limit; it is a total profit and loss record of your account.
- Your Casino loss limit comes into effect from the moment it is set. Your net loss/win is calculated over the length of time you choose (1, 7, 30 or 365 days) looking back from the moment of making a bet to 00:00am GMT on the day that starts the loss limit period. For instance, if you have a 7 day Casino loss Limit and you make a bet at 11:30am GMT on Tuesday 14th November, then a check against your loss limits will be made for your total losses between 00.00am GMT on Tuesday 7th November (midnight Monday 6th November) and the time of making the bet.
- If you make your Casino loss limit less restrictive, the change will come into effect 7 days later. If you make it more restrictive the change is applied immediately.
- Casino loss limits set here only cover losses on the Casino. If you have set Main loss limits (under My Account, Player protection) then these will also be applied to your Casino betting.
The one single loss limit you set applies to the entire Casino, which includes both our Instant Play Casino and our Download Casino products. If you require any further information or assistance regarding any of our Financial Limit functionalities, please contact our Customer Support.
Click here to find contact details for the Casino Customer Support.
BE AWARE THAT ONCE YOU HAVE EXCLUDED YOURSELF FROM THE CASINO YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HAVE THE EXCLUSION LIFTED FOR SIX MONTHS. AFTER THE SIX MONTH PERIOD HAS ELAPSED YOU WILL NEED TO APPLY IN WRITING TO HAVE THE EXCLUSION REMOVED.
If you are considering Casino Exclusion, please remember to contact all casino gambling companies with whom you have accounts and ask to self-exclude with them too. We also recommend that you consider the installation of software that will allow you to block access to internet gambling websites.
Casino Exclusion applies to the entire Casino, which includes both our Instant Play Casino and our Download Casino. Please contact our Customer Support if you require any further information or assistance on self-exclusion or individual product restrictions.
1. Does gambling prevent you from attending work or college?
2. Do you gamble to pass time or to escape boredom?
3. Do you gamble alone for long periods of time?
4. Have others ever criticised you for your gambling?
5. Have you lost interest in family, friends or hobbies due to gambling?
6. Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you spend gambling?
7. Have you lied, stolen or borrowed in order to maintain betting habits?
8. Are you reluctant to spend ‘gambling money’ on anything else?
9. Do you gamble until you lose all your money?
10. After losing, do you feel that you have to try and win back the losses as soon as possible?
11. If you run out of money when gambling, do you feel lost and in despair and feel the need to gamble again as soon as possible?
12. Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
13. Does gambling make you depressed or even suicidal?
The more questions that you answer ‘yes’ to, the more likely it is that you are having difficulties with your gambling. To speak with someone who can give you advice and support, please contact one of the organisations detailed below.
* Gambling Therapy provides support and counselling for anyone adversely affected by gambling. Members of the Gambling Therapy Team operate from locations both within the UK and internationally. Its site can be accessed at: www.gamblingtherapy.org
Links to these organizations are available in the Betfair Casino at all times in the footer of every Betfair Casino web page and at the bottom of every game screen.
Customers who are accessing our Instant Play or Download Casino games without being logged in are able to play a demo version of the Casino. These customers will also be prompted to verify that they are of age 18 or above.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 FOUND TO BE USING THIS SITE WILL HAVE ANY WINNINGS FORFEITED AND MAY ALSO BE REPORTED TO THE POLICE.
Filtering solutions allow parents to regulate access to the internet, based on chosen criteria. Parents can use filters to prevent their children from accessing, amongst other things, gambling websites. Because our pages are ‘labelled’, filtering solutions being used to prevent gambling access are able to detect our site content, and block our pages. If you share your computer with friends or family who are under the legal age to register or bet with our site, please consider parental filtering solutions such as:
Net Nanny™ www.netnanny.com
* The 18+ icon is available in all Betfair Casino page footers and on all game screens and links to information on Betfair’s policy on underage access to gambling and filtering systems.
Our RTP has been tested and approved by Gaming Associates (GA), an independent testing facility accredited by a number of gaming jurisdictions around the world. GA is well known and respected for its advanced empirical gambling evaluation & analysis systems, and is located in New South Wales, Australia. They have certified that the RTP percentages for all of Betfair's games suites are within the bounds of appropriate expectation of gaming performance.
RTP percentages on all wagering and winnings in the stated period are the expected long term averages, and as such the RTP expectation on any wager in any given individual hand or spin is always a gamble - it may return higher or lower than the averages stated.
Betfair is proud of the fact that it maintain the lowest overall margins in the industry, and chooses to publish the below certification to support this claim.
To see copies of these certificates - please click here