Battle of the Gods
Found in Slots
2,718 Plays Today
Battle of the Gods captures epic formula for excitement
Trusting in Titans and gaming with the Gods has always been a nerve-jangling experience - they can be kind, they can be cruel, they can be judicious or capricious; they may be destructive or seductive but they are never anything but divine.
Betfair’s Battle of the Gods 25 pay line slot game captures the inspiring mythology of Ancient Greece to bring you a game that is every bit as epic as the tales that have been passed down through the centuries. Zeus and Medusa, Atlas and Artemis - they may be names to conjure with but they are not characters to be crossed.
The objective of Battle of the Gods is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
- Reels = 5
- 25- lines
To play the game:
Line bets are chosen by clicking + and – below Line Bet to increase or decrease the amount.
- Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking + and – below Lines. Paylines can also be activated by using the numbered buttons on either side of the reels. Selecting a high payline includes all the lower ones too. For example, selecting payline 6 also activates paylines 1 through 5. Clicking Bet Max activates all paylines with the currently selected bet per line and spins the reels.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets. During the reel spins the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Mouse over the Auto Play button to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically or choose Until Feature to spin until the Free Games round or the X-Feature is triggered. Clicking on an option starts the Auto Play function. The Auto Play button changes into Stop during the Auto Play mode. The Auto Play mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when the Free Games round or the X-Feature is triggered if you chose Until Feature, or when you click Stop.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the payable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
In the case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately
But of course Betfair’s Battle of the Gods five reel slot game is all about crossing the lines. Mixing and matching Greek Gods and Titans is at the heart of a game that captures the eternal tension between the first rank of gods and the Titans - their ever envious inferiors. There is even an X feature that pays if you manage to cross the right god symbols across the middle of the reels that pays five times your stake - it’s one of those quirky little tricks that gives the gods their kicks.
With the option to play up to 25 lines in a single spin you cannot help but immerse yourself in the never ending drama of the way different characters interact. And with prizes running up to one thousand times your stake there is always the prospect of sharing a little of that feel-God-factor!
The ancient Greeks were captivated by tales of the clashes and the conquests that their gods enacted. And it is that classic sense of drama that powers the imaginative dramatic push of a game that never fails to keep you guessing.
Those ancient tales were full of twists and unexpected turns and Battle of the Gods clever combination of gaming options and winning formulas means that every spin will capture your rapt attention. Of course the gods were infinite and so it’s only right that God Mode should grant you infinite spins; Titans mode offers no fewer than eight free game formulas.
Powered by Playtech - a modern day deity when it comes to delivering gaming experiences - battle of the Gods is a modern epic in its own right. With wild five reels and wild card options at every turn there really is no end to the unfolding drama. Crossing the gods has always guaranteed epic entertainment.