Up to £100 Bonus
45x wagering. Game weighting and T&Cs apply.
*Deposits made with e-wallets (Neteller, Moneybookers etc.) are not valid. Wagering requirements (x45) apply. Some games contribute less to the wagering requirement, some games contribute nothing. Please see the terms and conditions for further details
Specific terms and conditions for welcome bonus option 1 – All games
Am I eligible to enter?
This offer is only open to new players who have never played Betfair Casino. If you have played on another Betfair product, you are eligible.
This promotion is limited to one account per customer, meaning one per family, household address, IP Address, email address, telephone number, payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card), and shared computer, e.g. public library or workplace. Deposits made with e-wallets (Paypal, Neteller, Moneybookers etc.) are not valid for this promotion.
What do I need to do and when?
This offer is valid until 31st December 2018.
To take part, all you need to do is ‘claim’ with a minimum of €/£10. The maximum bonus you can receive is €/£100. Your claim amount will be matched 100% up to the maximum of €/£100. When playing your bonus you can view your casino bonus balance from the main account menu. Hit the refresh button to monitor your rolling bonus balance as you play.
Casino Bonus Wallet: Once you have selected ‘Claim Now’ the relevant bonus amount will be added to your selected deposited amount, and the total of the two together will be shown within your ‘Casino Bonus’ wallet. You can find out what proportion of the balance of your Casino wallet is made up from your deposited funds (and any winnings from your deposited funds) and what proportion is made up from your bonus funds (and any winnings from your bonus) by telephone 0344 871 0000
What will my bonus be if I am playing in a currency other than GBP?
The following table shows you what multiple of the GBP bonus you will receive in your local currency.
- AUD, CAD, EUR, GBP, USD = x1
- SEK, DKK, NOK, HKD = x10
- SGD = x2
For example, if your local currency is SEK and you qualify for the all games welcome bonus, you can receive up to 1,000 SEK (100 x 10).
How can I claim my bonus?
You'll need to ‘claim’ with a minimum of €/£10, at which point your bonus will automatically be credited to your playable Bonus balance.
What do I need to wager before I can withdraw my winnings?
If you choose to ‘claim’ this bonus, you’ll need to wager the bonus awarded 45 times.
For example, if you ‘claim’ with €/£100, you will be awarded a €/£100 bonus (100% of your deposit in the all games welcome offer). You will then have to wager the €/£100 bonus 45 times, which is a total of €/£4,500.
Customer’s resident if the following countries will need to wager the sum of the bonus claimed 90 times. (Ukraine, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Romania, Serbia, Macedonia and Poland)
What games can I play to fulfil the bonus wagering requirement?
Eligible games are displayed in the tab left of these terms.
Stakes on some of our games don't count in full towards the wagering requirement. Instead they have a percentage contribution as outlined below;
- Slots (Excluding double options)
- Arcade, Scratchcard Games and Fixed Odds Games (Excluding Spin A Win/Lucky Wheel)
- Roulette (All Varieties excluding Zero Roulette and 3D)
- Card Games (All varieties excluding Red Dog, Casino Hold'em, Casino War & Wild Vikings)
- Sic Bo
- Blackjack (All varieties excluding Pontoon, Blackjack Surrender, Blackjack Switch, Zero Blackjack and Stravaganza)
- Video Poker (All varieties)
- Pontoon, Blackjack Switch, Red Dog, Spin A Win/Lucky Wheel, Casino War, Casino Hold'em, Wild Vikings and Stravaganza
- Zero Games, Blackjack Surrender and all double options on slots and on Video Poker (All varieties), 3D Roulette and any other games not in the eligible games list
- Live casino games
EXAMPLE: A bet of €/£100 on Craps will be calculated as €/£5 for wagering requirements.
What happens if I cancel my bonus?
If you cancel your bonus before the wagering requirements are met, you forfeit your bonus - as well as any pending winnings you have made from bonus funds. If any funds remain from your deposited amount, this will also be withdrawable upon cancellation.
Right to cancel and withdraw deposited funds and winnings?
You may cancel this bonus at any time by selecting ‘Cancel Bonus’ on the promotions page. If you cancel the bonus without completing the wagering requirement, then: (i) any money in your Casino Bonus wallet that was deposited by you, or that was won using your deposited funds, will be transferred back to your Main wallet and can be withdrawn at any time; and (ii) any bonus funds and winning generated using your bonus funds will be cancelled and you will lose them.
What do I need to do before I can withdraw my winnings?
You need to complete the wagering requirement in the specified time, as set out above. Winnings made from bonus funds can only be withdrawable following completion of wagering requirements. Winnings made deposited funds are explained below.
How are my funds used in a matched deposit bonus?
When a player chooses to participate in a matched deposit bonus, the combined value of their deposited funds is combined with a specified bonus. This is referred to as the Casino Promotional Balance. When a player places a bet, the Casino will first use their deposited funds and then their bonus balance once the deposited amount has been fully used.
Example: A player participates in a 100% match deposit bonus by buying in for €/£10. The Casino adds a €/£10 bonus and this creates a new Casino Promotional Balance of €/£20. The deposited funds, and any winnings won using your deposited funds, is withdrawable at any point in time, whilst the bonus is only withdrawable once wager requirements are completed.
The player places a bet of €/£1 and is not successful so his Casino Promotional Balance is now €/£19. This means that the players Promotional Balance is divided as follows: Deposited amount €/£9 + Bonus amount €/£10 = €/£19. If the player chooses to cancel the bonus, they would receive the deposit amount of €/£9 remaining.
Where can I see my match deposit bonus balance?
You can see your combined Casino Promotional Balance in two places 1) My account section 2) In the balance summary.
If I have winnings on a bonus can I withdraw straight away?
Bonus funds, and any winnings generated using your bonus funds cannot be withdrawn until the bonus wagering requirement is completed.
Winnings from deposited funds: Winnings that are generated from your deposited funds will first be used to ‘top up’ your deposited funds in the Casino Bonus wallet. Any winnings generated from your deposited funds after your Casino Bonus wallet has been ‘topped up’ will automatically go straight to your Main wallet and be immediately available for withdrawal. For example, while wagering during a promotion, if you had €/£10 of your own deposited funds in the Casino Bonus wallet and you used €/£5 of this to place a bet, if that bet then won and you received back €/£10, €/£5 of this would top up your deposited funds in the Casino Bonus wallet and €/£5 would automatically go straight to your Main wallet.
Winnings from bonus funds: Winnings that are generated from wagers using bonus funds are subject to the wagering requirements associated with the relevant bonus, before they become available for withdrawal.
Can I claim any other bonuses while this bonus is active on my account?
You will only be able to qualify for one casino sign-up bonus from the 2 options available.
If you trigger any other promotional bonus while another is still active, the bonuses will queue in your bonus balance. All your active bonuses will be shown in your Casino balance, however all wagering on eligible games will count towards the requirements of the first bonus you accepted.
Other boring but essential stuff
· This promotion is limited to one account per customer. To ensure that the promotion is limited to one per customer, we only permit one customer to participate from each household address, IP Address, email address, telephone number, payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card), and shared computer, e.g. public library or workplace.
· If a player is ineligible, or if a player is found to have multiple accounts, we reserve the right to withhold payment of the prize/bonus and any pending winnings generated from play using bonus funds.
· We reserve the right to change or discontinue this promotion at any time for any reason whatsoever without notice to the players. This will not impact any players who have already started wagering under a promotion.
· If any term of the promotion is breached, or if there is evidence that a customer is using the promotion to guarantee profits regardless of the outcome (whether individually or as part of a group), we reserve the right to reclaim the bonus element, and any pending winnings from play generated using the bonus funds.
Important message about fair play
General Terms and Conditions (applicable to all bonuses)
Bonuses are awarded to enhance your enjoyment of our games however we reserve the right to govern how bonuses are used before a player is allowed to cash them in. As such we deem it necessary to restrict certain types of wagering from contributing to the wagering/turnover requirements.
1. Any bonus issued is valid for a period of 7 days from the date of issue unless otherwise stated in the specific promotion. Any remaining/unused bonus at the end of the stated period will be removed from the player's account.
2. All bonuses credited must be ‘bought-in’ to, accepted or declined. Once accepted, a bonus is credited to your bonus wallet. Declined bonuses will not be reapplied.
3. Wagering requirements for bonuses will apply to an account from the time a bonus is accepted and/or applied to an account.
4. When receiving a bonus, the player will first play with the money ‘bought-in’ to and only then will the player play with the bonus offered by the casino.
5. The casino reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings for irregular play. Irregular play includes, but is not limited to, any one or more of the following types of play:
· Placing single bets equal to or in excess of 30% of the value of the bonus before the wagering requirements for that bonus have been met.
o EG – You deposit €/£100, accept a €/£100 bonus and place a single bet of €/£60 on any game.
· Moving from a low weighted game (25% or less) to a high weighted game (100%) after large wins for the purpose of clearing wagering requirements.
o EG – You place at least one bet on any game in the above list weighted at 25% or less, win 100% more than your stake and move your original stake and winnings to a game in the above list weighted at 100% in order to meet wagering requirements.
· Playing equal to or more than 500 consecutive hands/spins on any game and/or playing any game consistently for a period longer than two hours while a bonus is active.
o EG – You set any game to run on auto spin for 500 spins while you have an active bonus in your account and/or you play for a period of two hours or more (irrelevant of how many sessions) while you have an active bonus.
· Low risk Roulette bets. ANY bet spread combination on European/French Roulette games covering 25 or more (68%) of the 37 unique number spots on the table or on American Roulette games covering 25 or more (66%) of the 38 unique number spots on the table.
o EG - You bet on Red and Black, You are covering 36 of the 37 possible outcomes, therefore this bet would not count towards any wagering requirements.