Search for games...
Finn and the Swirly Spin
Finn and the Swirly Spin™ Game Rules
- Finn and the Swirly Spin™ is a 5-reel, 5-row video slot that features a Wild Symbol, a Free Spins Key, 4 different types of Free Spins, and a Random Feature with 4 variations.
- Symbols follow a spiral pattern starting at the bottom left corner of the reels and ending in the center position
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- COINS displays the number of coins available to wager.
- MAX BET plays the game at the highest bet level and the current coin value. When playing at any lower bet level, MAX BET must be clicked twice to play the round at the selected level.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- The game is played with 1-10 bet levels (10 coins per level) and different coin values.
- A win match win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level. This amount is also multiplied by any applicable multipliers.
- A win match win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Only the highest win per win match is paid.
- At least 3 matching symbols in a row, horizontally or vertically, appearing anywhere on the reels is a win.
- Simultaneous wins on different win matches are added.
- Free Spins are played using the same spin mechanic with 25 spaces as in the main game and at the same bet level and coin value as the round that activated them.