5-reel 25-line slots
The object of Atlantis Queen is to obtain a winning symbol combination by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Line bets are chosen by clicking + and – below Line Bet to increase or decrease the amount.
- Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking + and – below Lines. Paylines can also be activated by using the numbered buttons on either side of the reels. Selecting a high payline includes all the lower ones too. For example, selecting payline 6 also activates paylines 1 through 5. Clicking Bet Max activates all paylines with the currently selected bet per line and spins the reels.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets. During the reel spin the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Note that you must first set the Autoplay limitations. Click here for more information. Mouse over the Auto Play button to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically. Clicking on an option starts the Auto Play function. The Auto Play button changes into Stop during the Auto Play mode. The Auto Play mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when you click Stop.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulated winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the strip located at the bottom of the reels or the game window.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- Clicking Show Paylines opens a screen that illustrates all possible payline combinations. Clicking Hide Paylines closes this screen and returns to the Info screen.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels. Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking + or – below Lines.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round.Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
- Payouts are listed on the Paytable screen. To find the possible win amount, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
- Winning combinations must start from the left most reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
Maximum Win Limit
The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions section.
The Wild symbol appears only on reels #2, #3 and #4. It can stand for any other symbol, except Scatter, to make the best possible winning combination.
Wild symbol combinations do not pay separately.
If after a main game or a Free Games reel-spin 3 Wild symbols appear simultaneously in any position on reels #2, #3 and #4, the Pearl Bonus is triggered. More information about the Pearl Bonus can be found here.
The Scatter symbol in the game is the symbol.
The Scatter symbols do not have to occur on a particular payline. If there are 2 or more Scatter symbols in the spin results, the payout earned is multiplied by the total bet and added to payline winnings. The payout for the Scatter symbols is multiplied by the total bet.
If 3 or more Scatter symbols appear simultaneously anywhere on the reels during main game, the Atlantis Temple Bonus round is triggered. More information about the Atlantis Temple Bonus can be found here.
3 Wild symbols appearing anywhere on reel #2, #3 and #4 after a main game or a Free Games reel-spin, trigger the Pearl Bonus round.
A centered window automatically reveals 9 pearl shells with 9 pearls - gold, silver or bronze. Any of the 3 types award a bonus cash prize, whose value is a random multiple of the total bet. At the end of the Pearl Bonus the cash prizes, for which each pearl has stood for, are added up, thus making up the total bonus prize.
Atlantis Temple Bonus
3 or more Scatter symbols appearing simultaneously anywhere on the reels after a main game reel-spin, trigger the Atlantis Temple Bonus round.
To start the Atlantis Temple Bonus round, click on Click to Start. A welcoming screen appears saying that the Bonus round follows and explains its rules. Click Continue to start playing.
The Atlantis Temple Bonus round includes a grid of 4 rows and 5 columns. Starting from the bottom row, you have to pick 1 stone at a time from the rows to win a prize.
- Stones picked from the 1st row determine the number of Free Games.
- Stones picked from the 2nd row reveal the win multiplier to be used during the Free Games.
- Stones picked from the 3rd row reveal an Extra Scatter symbol to be used during the Free Games.
- Stones picked from the 4th row reveal an Extra Wild symbol to be used during the Free Games.
When a stone is picked, one of the following occurs:
- The next pick is made from the row above.
- An extra pick is given in the currently active row (applies only for the 1st and 2nd rows).
- The whole column is automatically opened.
- The selected stone reveals a Collect item – the Bonus round ends and the Free Games start.
The win multiplier applies to all line wins and Scatter and Extra Scatter wins during the Free Games.
Extra Scatter can be any other symbol except Wild, Scatter, Poseidon , or Treasure Chest symbols. Extra Scatter wins are multiplied by the total bet. The symbol that was picked as Extra Scatter will not appear on the next row, where Extra Wild should be chosen.
Extra Wild can be 1 out of the 5 theme symbols, excluding the symbol, picked up as Extra Scatter.
Wild and Extra Wild do not substitute for Scatter and Extra Scatter.
After having picked up the stones, a screen will appear showing the awarded bonus prizes, which will be applied during the Free Games round. More information about Free Games can be found here.
The Extra Scatter symbols do not have to occur on a particular payline – if there are 3 or more Extra Scatter symbols in the Free Games results, the win is added to the payline winnings. The Extra Scatter wins according to the payout of the original symbol, but the payout is multiplied by the total bet.
During the Free Games, the Wild and Extra Wild substitute for all symbols, except Scatter and Extra Scatter. Wild also substitutes for the Extra Wild theme symbol. Note that Extra Wild can still win according to the payout of the original symbol when the symbols appear on an active payline. This is paid out if the win amount from the Extra Wild is larger than the win from the regular symbol (by Extra Wild standing in).
During the Free Games, the Atlantis Temple Bonus round cannot be retriggered. However, if appears on reel 3 during the Free Games, 3 extra Free Games are added to the remaining ones. The win multiplier, Extra Wild and Extra Scatter symbols do not change.
During the Free Games, the Pearl Bonus round can occur. Note that Extra Wild does not substitute the Wild symbol towards the Pearl Bonus round. In addition, the Free Games win multiplier does not apply on the Pearl Bonus round prizes.
To start the Free Games, click on Continue.
During the Free Games, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of lines and bets per line as on the spin that won the Atlantis Temple bonus. After each spin, the win is displayed in the Win field. The Free Games Win field shows the accumulated winnings from the current Free Games.
After all Free Games have been completed, a result board summarizes the winnings. Game Win shows the winnings that were received from the main game spin that won the Free Games. Feature Win shows the winnings that were received during the Free Games. Total Win shows the accumulated winnings (Game Win and Feature Win added up).
Clicking Continue will return you to the main game. When returning to the main game reels, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 95.98%.
Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.
Lines + and – buttons
Increase or decrease the number of active paylines.
Line Bet + and – buttons
Increase or decrease the bet per line.
Activate all paylines with the current line bet, and spin the reels.
Auto Play / Stop
Spin the reels a number of times in succession. / End the active Auto Play reelspin mode.
Spin / StopSpin the reels. / Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result. In the active Auto Play mode stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the result. Clicking Stop in the active Auto Play mode does not end the Auto Play reelspin mode.
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and buttons that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
Your game window balance. This is the total money which you can use to play the current casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.
Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
This icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.
This icon is displayed only in games in which you have the Golden Chip bonus available. Clicking this icon opens the Golden Chip menu. Read more about the display of game-specific bonuses here.
The top toolbar contains the following:
Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.
Game Master is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
To open the Game Master window, click on the . If the Game Master promotion banner is displayed, click on the banner to open the Game Master window.
If a category contains more games than can be displayed at once, arrow buttons will appear when you hover over the category. Click on the arrow buttons to navigate through the games.
When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
Click the ‘X’ icon to exit the Game Master window.
Mouse over this icon to open the Favorites menu. The menu contains the following:
- Download - Opens the URL where you can access the downloadable version of the casino client.
- Gadget - Opens the URL where you can download the casino widget for your Windows Vista or Windows 7. Click here to learn more about the gadget.
- Mobile App - Opens the URL where you can download the game to your mobile phone. This option is available only if the mobile version of the game exists.
If multigame view is enabled for this game the top toolbar also contains the following buttons:
Clicking this button opens the 2-game view.
Clicking this button opens the 4-game view.
Clicking this button closes the multigame view and takes you back to the regular view.
Please note that it is not possible to open more than one copy of the same game in multigame view.
The Gadget opening bar is displayed on the right side of the game window when at least one gadget is enabled. Clicking on the opening bar opens the Gadget bar menu. The Gadget bar can contain mini games and various special offers. Only one gadget can be opened at a time. Clicking on another Gadget closes the previous one.
Note on disconnections:
If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the main game, the spin will be automatically completed. You can click theHistorybutton to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Free Games, you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino so you can continue the game.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a bonus round or the triggering spin, you will be automatically directed to the bonus game after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a spin using the Auto Play function, you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino and the spin will be replayed, but further spins will not automatically commence. You can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
More info on different kinds of Slot Machines:
Slot Machine Variants